Los Santos Civil Security Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Los Santos Civil Security Services

Welcome to LS-CSS. We are providing our clients with well-trained security guards, to guard events, restaurants, hotels, shops etc. Safety first!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aryan Bell [ACCEPTED - Academy 4]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Aryan Bell [ACCEPTED - Academy 4] Empty Aryan Bell [ACCEPTED - Academy 4] Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:20 am

Aryan_Bell

Personal Details

1) Surname: Bell
1.1) First names: Aryan
1.2) Age: 28
1.3) Gender: Male
1.4) Phone number: 1072499
1.5) Current Adress: 29 Glen Park

2) Are you Currently in employment?: No, I am not.

2.1) If yes, what is your current occupation?: No.

3) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: No.

4) Have you ever served time in prison?: No.

5) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes.
5.1) Has your driving license ever been suspended?: No.

6) Do you have a firearm license?: No.

7) Tell us something about yourself and why you wish to become a Los Santos Civil Security Services guard (minimum 200 words):
I was born on the east coast and I moved to Los Santos after serving my time in the military. I joined the military when I was eighteen and I got an honorable discharge at the age of twenty eight. In the U.S marines I acquired leadership, responsibility, and dedication. These three aspects quickly took over my life style. I am a serious, hard worker man looking for an ability to give back to the people of Los Santos. I want to join the Los Santos Civil Security Services because I feel like I have the capabilities to give back to the people of Los Santos, and the organization. I want to join because I know that giving back to the people of Los Santos will bring me happiness, and tranquility knowing that the people will be safer at the end of the day.

(( OOC ))

1) Gender: Male
1.1) In-game level: 2
1.2) Age: 15
1.3) Geographical location: USA
1.4) Past character names + Levels: Eduardo_Fuentas (13) and a lot of other accounts around level 4, 5, 6.

2) Screenshot of your admin record(s) [For ALL past accounts please]: (( Only account wiht an admin record ))
Aryan Bell [ACCEPTED - Academy 4] 2igj40o
3) For how long have you been playing on LS-RP?: 1 and a half years

4) How many hours do you play every day?: 4-5

5) Have you been member of another factions?: Yes.
5a) If yes, which factions and why did you leave?: Palmira, Valenti, CC216, Fiumano, SSL.

6) Can you communicate effectively in the English language?: Yes.

7) Tell us about yourself and why you want to become a Los Santos Civil Security Services guard (minimum 100 words): Well I usually RP a legal character and I have had a person in the SD, but I left the SD. (Not because I was dismissed, I left on my own.) I am fifteen years of age, and I like serious roleplay, but I am laid back when it comes to OOC. I dislike people who rage and get extremely angry over this game. But I can accept it, sometimes I get angry. I want to join LCSS organizatin because I feel like it has potential to go far, and it seems like an interesting experience.

Cool Do you posses any Law Enforcement Knowledge?: Some.
8.1) If yes, explain fully: Just basic commands and stuff like that, how to properly PIT. Other than that not really.

9) Do you know your way around Los Santos well?: Yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

References

If you have any references from a current guard in Los Santos Civil Security Services, insert them here.

Guard's name:

Current rank:

Quotation:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2Aryan Bell [ACCEPTED - Academy 4] Empty Re: Aryan Bell [ACCEPTED - Academy 4] Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:42 pm

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

Aryan Bell [ACCEPTED - Academy 4] M9an0h

Accepted

Dear applicant,

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. The next academy will take place at 19:30 hours (( Servertime )) on the upcoming Tuesday. Located at the big office complex behind (east) of LSPD. It's made of glass, and very huge, can't miss it. Feel free to e-mail me with any further questions. ((forum PM))

Kind regards,

Laura John
Acting director of LS-CSS

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum