Los Santos Civil Security Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Los Santos Civil Security Services

Welcome to LS-CSS. We are providing our clients with well-trained security guards, to guard events, restaurants, hotels, shops etc. Safety first!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Catherine_Vega [ACCEPTED - Academy 3]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Catherine_Vega [ACCEPTED - Academy 3] Empty Catherine_Vega [ACCEPTED - Academy 3] Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:28 pm

Catherin

Personal Details

1) Surname: Vega
1.1) First names: Catherine
1.2) Age: 20
1.3) Gender: Female
1.4) Phone number: 8789
1.5) Current Adress: 146 Richman Road

2) Are you Currently in employment?: No. I recently moved to Los Santos, and am currently looking for work. I worked in the police force in San Jose, as well as working undercover in the San Jose Detective Agency.

2.1) If yes, what is your current occupation?: Unfortunately, I am unemployed as of right now.

3) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: No. If anything, I enforce and abide by the rules because of my extensive background in police enforcing.

4) Have you ever served time in prison?: I've served time within a prison, yes--managing documents, keeping track of prisoners--but have never actually been a cell, serving time for something illegal.

5) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes.
5.1) Has your driving license ever been suspended?: No.

6) Do you have a firearm license?: No. I have yet to renew my firearm license from San Jose.

7) Tell us something about yourself and why you wish to become a Los Santos Civil Security Services guard (minimum 200 words): I am a laid-back type of woman, that, when need be, can be very determined, hard-working and precise. I moved to Los Santos in order to seek more opportunities within Civil Defense fields. In San Jose, where I lived for the majority of my life, I was apart of the police force than enforced rules, arrested rule-breakers and overall protected the security and well-being of all citizens. I am incredibly interested in joining your team, and believe that the Civil Security Services can benefit from my experience. I have always been interested in the field of civil defense. From childhood and past experiences, I have never wanted to incorporate myself in illegal activities, and, to the best of my ability, prevent others from taking part in these activities as well. I was fortunate enough to be raised within a well-kept and managed household. Because of this, I had opportunities and choices given to me that other, lesser fortunate families, may not have gotten. I am here to provide those children and families with equal opportunities and choices, and persuade them to not take part in illegal activities because it was the only 'choice' at the time.

(( OOC ))

1) Gender: Female
1.1) In-game level: 17
1.2) Age: 17
1.3) Geographical location: Canada
1.4) Past character names + Levels: Laura_Manelli, Laura_Rivera

2) Screenshot of your admin record(s) [For ALL past accounts please]: Catherine_Vega [ACCEPTED - Academy 3] 104q6bb

3) For how long have you been playing on LS-RP?: I've been an active member of LS:RP since November of 2009.

4) How many hours do you play every day?: I play around 2 to 5 hours a day, depending on what I have scheduled for that day, if it's a weekend, etc.

5) Have you been member of another factions?: Yes.
5a) If yes, which factions and why did you leave?: I was in the Los Santos Police Department faction, and left because of personal choices. I was honourably discharged, and wanted to try something new and exciting on LS:RP.

6) Can you communicate effectively in the English language?: Yes. I graduated with honours in English.

7) Tell us about yourself and why you want to become a Los Santos Civil Security Services guard (minimum 100 words): I have always been interested in law and crime. After testing my interests and joining the LSPD, my love for criminal activity and enforcing law has grown. I want to expand my experiences within the field, by joining your faction. I am very committed and dedicated to what I put my mind to and focus on. With that being said, I believe this faction will give me something to do within the server (which I rarely have anything to do) and I will be able to focus all of my attention on the task and complete it to the best of my ability. I am always accepting criticism and looking for improvement, and will approach someone if I have a question or a concern needed to be addressed. I am very excited to begin role-playing within this faction, having seen it around Los Santos quite a bit, and believe that I can live up to your expectations and maintain the positive name that your faction has upheld.

Cool Do you posses any Law Enforcement Knowledge?: Yes.
8.1) If yes, explain fully: I was apart of the LSPD faction for four months, and am well aware of the basic laws, how to enforce them and what punishments/consequences are in order for breaking the law. I am also aware of the different codes the LSPD faction uses.

9) Do you know your way around Los Santos well?: Yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

References

N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

Catherine_Vega [ACCEPTED - Academy 3] M9an0h

Accepted

Dear reader,

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. The next academy will take place at 19:30 hours, today. Located at the big office complex, made of glass, just east of LSPD.

Feel free to e-mail me with any further questions. (( Forum PM ))

Kind regards,

Laura John
Acting director of LS-CSS

Catherin

Sorry - I was away during the period of the academy. When is the next one?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum