Los Santos Civil Security Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Los Santos Civil Security Services

Welcome to LS-CSS. We are providing our clients with well-trained security guards, to guard events, restaurants, hotels, shops etc. Safety first!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Drago_Stanimi [ACCEPTED - Academy 6]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Drago_Stanimi [ACCEPTED - Academy 6] Empty Drago_Stanimi [ACCEPTED - Academy 6] Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:10 pm

Drago_Stanimi

Personal Details

1) Surname: Stanimi
1.1) First names: Drago
1.2) Age: 24
1.3) Gender: Male
1.4) Phone number: 555-11-11
1.5) Current Adress: Santa Maria Beach, 343 A

2) Are you Currently in employment?: No

2.1) If yes, what is your current occupation?: N/A

3) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: No

4) Have you ever served time in prison?: No

5) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes
5.1) Has your driving license ever been suspended?: No

6) Do you have a firearm license?: No, I am planning on getting one.

7) Tell us something about yourself and why you wish to become a Los Santos Civil Security Services guard (minimum 200 words):

I've always been intrested in security. The fact that you are there to help other citizens is what made me apply. I was watching TV and I saw your ad. I started thinking how awesome this job would be for me. When I grew up, I didn't have much. We made our own toys and played together. My dad left me when I was young, so I have had a tough time growing up as
a child. I always used to be the "smart" kid in school, and my grades were sky-high. I wanted to become a police officer,
but I didn't like the fact that it can be so dangerous in LS. My girlfriend is pregnant now, it's a boy. I do not want the same thing to happen to my son, I want him to have a father. Don't get me wrong tho, I am not a pussy. I will do whatever it takes to serve and protect our clients!
I'm a very strong and talented guy, I am also smart. I am very good at keeping my temper, and I can solve problems quickly when needed. You won't regret having me on your team!

(( OOC ))

1) Gender: Male
1.1) In-game level: 6
1.2) Age: 16
1.3) Geographical location: Sweden
1.4) Past character names + Levels: Alex_Zinolidis [7] Drago_Stanimir [6]

2) Screenshot of your admin record(s) [For ALL past accounts please]: Drago_Stanimi [ACCEPTED - Academy 6] I3w3mb

3) For how long have you been playing on LS-RP?: 105 hours, been a member a long time tho.

4) How many hours do you play every day?: Depends, weekends 4-6 hours.

5) Have you been member of another factions?:
5a) If yes, which factions and why did you leave?:

6) Can you communicate effectively in the English language?: Yes

7) Tell us about yourself and why you want to become a Los Santos Civil Security Services guard (minimum 100 words): I love this idea and I definitely want to be part of this faction from the start. I do not want all the "responsibility" of a LSPD Officer, I think Security Guard is enough for me. I basically don't have anything to do online
right now, I want to join a legal faction, and I am very intrested in yours. Basically, I'm 16 years old, living in Stockholm, Sweden. I love stuff like Car chases and such. My anticipations is to become a well-known security guard in Los Santos, looking forward to login everytime I turn my PC on.

Cool Do you posses any Law Enforcement Knowledge?: No
8.1) If yes, explain fully:

9) Do you know your way around Los Santos well?:
Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

References

If you have any references from a current guard in Los Santos Civil Security Services, insert them here.

Guard's name:

Current rank:

Quotation:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2Drago_Stanimi [ACCEPTED - Academy 6] Empty Re: Drago_Stanimi [ACCEPTED - Academy 6] Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:37 am

Marco_Lorenzo

Marco_Lorenzo

I have one new report for you: Metagaming. Maybe you remember me when you was trying to steal my boat. Don´t worry, You will learn Wink

3Drago_Stanimi [ACCEPTED - Academy 6] Empty Re: Drago_Stanimi [ACCEPTED - Academy 6] Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:16 am

Drago_Stanimi

Tom_Constantino wrote:I have one new report for you: Metagaming. Maybe you remember me when you was trying to steal my boat. Don´t worry, You will learn Wink

Ohh, yeah I remember. I have re-read all the RP rules now, so it won't happen again.

4Drago_Stanimi [ACCEPTED - Academy 6] Empty Re: Drago_Stanimi [ACCEPTED - Academy 6] Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:45 pm

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

Drago_Stanimi [ACCEPTED - Academy 6] M9an0h

Accepted

Dear applicant,

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. The next academy will take place on monday the 5th of July, located at Downtown apartment complex. Click here for more information about it.

Feel free to reply to this message if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,

Laura John
Acting director of LS-CSS

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum