Los Santos Civil Security Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Los Santos Civil Security Services

Welcome to LS-CSS. We are providing our clients with well-trained security guards, to guard events, restaurants, hotels, shops etc. Safety first!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shawn_Imani [ACCEPTED - Academy 2]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shawn_Imani [ACCEPTED - Academy 2] Empty Shawn_Imani [ACCEPTED - Academy 2] Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:17 pm

Shawn_Im

[size=150]Personal Details[/size]

(( IC ))

1) Surname:Imani
1.1) First names:Shawn
1.2) Gender:Male
1.3) Phone number: 106-89-61
1.4) current Adress:Blueberry

2) Are you Currently in employment?:Yes

2.1) If yes, what is your current occupation?:Mehanic,it's only for the cash.

3) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?:No

4) Have you ever served time in prison?:No

5) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?:Yes
5.1) Has your driving license ever been suspended?:No

6) Collaboratively describe yourself (Min. 1 paragraphs) and why you wish to become a MultiSec security guard (minimal 2 paragrahps):
I'm 21 year's old i'm a hardworker man that like help others,i like to help people and that's why i want join, to help protect the ones in nead.
I have some experience in security i worked in Grotti's as a security guard and i do well my job.
I know how to do my job and be polite i like team work, i dont accept any kind of bribes im trustworthy i respect people and if they need to go for disturbing or for a superior order i put him out no questions asked and i respect the guy that needs to go and if need of force i do it but only the one necessary .
I tryed to join police but i couldnt i hope join here to this time i can help and do my dream job.

(( OOC ))

1) Gender:Male
1.1)In-game level:4
1.2) Age:18
1.3) Geographical location:Portugal
1.4) Past character names + Levels:
N/a

2) Screenshot of your admin record(s) [For ALL past accounts please]:
Shawn_Imani [ACCEPTED - Academy 2] Adminpc

3) Can you communicate effectively in the English language?:Yes,if written i can't talk realy good english

4) Tell us about yourself and why you want to become a MultiSec Security guard:
I want join security because i was always interested in military services ,protection of other's and so on.
I like team work i can be commanded , in matter of fact i prefer be commanded if good commander.
I like team work i can do it realy good.
I have 18 years old and i have responsabilty and i can play about 10h per day because im in vacation.

5) Do you posses any Law Enforcement Knowledge?:No
5.1) If yes, explain fully:
I worked in Grotti's nightclub and the boss said to me congratz for the good job,was a good day noone get hurt and i did my job pretty well.

6) Do you know your way around Los Santos well?:Yes

[size=150]References[/size]

If you have any references from a current guard in MultiSec security services, insert them here.

Guard's name:

Current rank:

Quotation:

[size=150]Additional information / questions / concerns[/size]

2Shawn_Imani [ACCEPTED - Academy 2] Empty Shawn_Imani [ACCEPTED - Academy #2] Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:29 pm

David_Paxton

Shawn_Imani [ACCEPTED - Academy 2] M9an0h
Accepted

Dear applicant,

Congratulations, we are glad to inform you that your application has been ACCEPTED. Next academy session will take place on Friday, 25th of June, at 19:30 at the Commerce Office Complex at Geller Road 19 east of LSPD.

Notes:

Kind regards,
Sgt. David Paxton
LS-CSS Human Resources Department

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum