Los Santos Civil Security Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Los Santos Civil Security Services

Welcome to LS-CSS. We are providing our clients with well-trained security guards, to guard events, restaurants, hotels, shops etc. Safety first!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dan_Saget [DENIED]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dan_Saget [DENIED] Empty Dan_Saget [DENIED] Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:57 pm

Dan_Saget

Personal Details

1) Surname: Saget
1.1) First name: Dan
1.2) Age: 23
1.3) Gender: Male
1.4) Phone number: 107-3950
1.5) Current Adress: 341 Mall Street

2) Are you Currently in employment?: No.

2.1) If yes, what is your current occupation?: -----

3) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: No.
4) Have you ever served time in prison?: No.

5) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes.

5.1) Has your driving license ever been suspended?: No.

6) Do you have a firearm license?: Not yet.

7) Tell us something about yourself and why you wish to become a Los Santos Civil Security Services guard (minimum 200 words):
Well first off, to state the obvious, my name is Dan Matthew Saget. I'm 23 years old and I have one son who I adopted. I'm single, so it's just me supporting him with no job. Why I want to join the become a member of the Los Santos Civil Security Services, is because I just love to help people. It hurts me to see someone crying or in pain. I've seen people scammed, robbed, beaten, shot. I do all I can to save our city's people but I'm so limited because I don't have many powers. It's unfortunate that we have to live in a city with such crime as Gang Violence and Bank robberies. I want to assist in helping civilians ensure their safety and I want to protect our city from crime. I plan eventually to maybe go to the Police or Sheriffs Department, but I will still be in the Los Santos Civil Security Services. It would probably just be a part-time job and whenever you need me, I can be there. It would mean so much to me and let be really follow my dreams to be able to save lives every day of our civilians of the city.

(( OOC ))

1) Gender: Male
1.1) In-game level: 2
1.2) Age: 13
1.3) Geographical location: East Coast, United States
1.4) Past character names + Levels:
Jordan Fasano- Forget it was so long ago
Jason Reeves- Forget it was so long ago
Matt Fentress - 8 or 9
Kyoshi Suzuki- 8
Dan Saget- 2

2) Screenshot of your admin record(s) [For ALL past accounts please]: There's like 5 so I uploaded it to a imageshack gallery Razz And for the first two accounts (Jordan and Jason) they were in gangs. And I can be honest and tell you why they have so many. They were in gangs me and a friend created where we recruited only new RP members and took them under our wing and teached them how to RP. Those were just accounts I used to teach people RP and I had to take a bullet a lot (>.>) for them as you can tell on my admin record. Then I created Matt Fentress and as you can see from there on I decided to actually RP and all the new ones can just learn eventually.

http://img822.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dansaget.png

3) For how long have you been playing on LS-RP?: About 3 months.

4) How many hours do you play every day?: At least 2.

5) Have you been member of another factions?: EMS, Akuji-Kai, and un-official ones.
5a) If yes, which factions and why did you leave?: EMS, got fired because I told someone there car was being robbed and it led to a gang fight :/. Akuji-Kai, I'm still in on my alt.

6) Can you communicate effectively in the English language?: Yes. Primary language and have A in school.
7) Tell us about yourself and why you want to become a Los Santos Civil Security Services guard (minimum 100 words): Well like I said IC, I like to help people a lot OOC too. Even when I scammed someone IC'ly on crime accounts it hurt me OOC too. (Yeah I know call me a pussy ;P) The only reason I'm in a illegal faction on my alt (Kyoshi Suzuki-Akuji-Kai Outsider) is because we do more of legal business and I think I'm more put out for legal factions then Illegal. And I've seen you guys IG, driving around and hosting a academy and it looked like you guys might get some pretty good RP so I was very interested in it and wanted to submit a application, so here I am!

Cool Do you posses any Law Enforcement Knowledge?: Yes.
8.1) If yes, explain fully: I have been in PD,SD,EMS,FD, Air Force,FBI and many other legal factions on many RP servers. I also know three police officers and have learned a lot about them. When I get older I plan to either go to the Air Force or join to be a State Trooper in the United States. So I know a lot on those two topics.

9) Do you know your way around Los Santos well?: Yes. I have been playing on SA:MP for about 2-3 years. Been on LS-RP for about 3 months. And have been RPing for about 5-6 years.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

References

If you have any references from a current guard in Los Santos Civil Security Services, insert them here.

Guard's name:

Current rank:

Quotation:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2Dan_Saget [DENIED] Empty Re: Dan_Saget [DENIED] Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:14 pm

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

Dan_Saget [DENIED] M9an0h

Denied

We regret to inform you that your application has been denied due to the reasons stated below:

• (( Known for bad roleplaying ))

Notes: (( Please wait one week before re-applying. ))

Feel free to contact a current LS-CSS guard for clarification.

Your sincerely,
Laura John
Acting director of LS-CSS

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum