Los Santos Civil Security Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Los Santos Civil Security Services

Welcome to LS-CSS. We are providing our clients with well-trained security guards, to guard events, restaurants, hotels, shops etc. Safety first!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Perry_Franco [DENIED]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Perry_Franco [DENIED] Empty Perry_Franco [DENIED] Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:53 pm

Perry_Fr

Personal Details

1) Surname: Franco
1.1) First names: Perry
1.2) Age: 28
1.3) Gender: Male
1.4) Phone number: 1072534
1.5) Current Adress: I Do not have a House right now.

2) Are you Currently in employment?: Nope

2.1) If yes, what is your current occupation?:

3) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: Nope

4) Have you ever served time in prison?: Nope

5) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes.
5.1) Has your driving license ever been suspended?: Nope.

6) Do you have a firearm license?: Nope

7) Tell us something about yourself and why you wish to become a Los Santos Civil Security Services guard (minimum 200 words):
Hello, My Name is Perry Franco i am 28 years old. When i was a kid i use to have the best grades of all my classmates. i always wanted to be a police officer but when i was 28 years old i didnt want to be a police officer anymore.i got a job as a farmer i didn't get awesome money i got good money. but Law enforcement is still in me.
I want to Join Civil Security Services for one thing, Help Others.
i never knew who or what was the LS-CSS. i like watching allot of Law enforcement blood is still in me. i watch allot of Police stuff on ID-LS (Investigation Discovery- Los Santos). so i thought this Job would be good for me.

(( OOC ))

1) Gender: Male
1.1) In-game level: 4
1.2) Age: 14
1.3) Geographical location: USA, California
1.4) Past character names + Levels:

2) Screenshot of your admin record(s) [For ALL past accounts please] : Perry_Franco [DENIED] W9gq4w

3) For how long have you been playing on LS-RP?: 48 Hours (2 Months).

4) How many hours do you play every day?: 1-4 Hours Or More.

5) Have you been member of another factions?: Nope.
5a) If yes, which factions and why did you leave?:

6) Can you communicate effectively in the English language?: Yes.

7) Tell us about yourself and why you want to become a Los Santos Civil Security Services guard (minimum 100 words): Well i am a normal guy that lives in California. i do watch Police Videos and Shows. i also watch Forensic Files and all that in Trutv and Investigation Discovery. i also want to be a police officer when i grow i want to work in the S.W.A.T. i want to get a job IG With LS-CSS Because of Many Reasons that comes with dealing with Law Enforcement Stuff.

Cool Do you posses any Law Enforcement Knowledge?: Yes
8.1) If yes, explain fully: I Learn all this Knowledge by watching Trutv and Forensic Files.

9) Do you know your way around Los Santos well?: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

References

If you have any references from a current guard in Los Santos Civil Security Services, insert them here.

Guard's name:

Current rank:

Quotation:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2Perry_Franco [DENIED] Empty Re: Perry_Franco [DENIED] Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:57 pm

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

Perry_Franco [DENIED] M9an0h

Denied

Dear sir,

We regret to inform you that your application has been denied due to the reasons stated below:

- Lack of effort
- State at least 200 words

Feel free to reply to this e-mail for any further questions.

Notes: I'm allowing you now to re-apply directly after this application instead of waiting for two days.

Kind regards,

Laura John
Acting Director of Los Santos Civil Security services

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum