Los Santos Civil Security Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Los Santos Civil Security Services

Welcome to LS-CSS. We are providing our clients with well-trained security guards, to guard events, restaurants, hotels, shops etc. Safety first!

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is not suggestion but WARNING !

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This is not suggestion but WARNING ! Empty This is not suggestion but WARNING ! Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:35 am

Marco_Lorenzo

Marco_Lorenzo

Maybe you heard what happend yesterday. I was hijacked by Punk and Juanido. I never think, Juanido will be so stupid. But he was. They took me to their car, called Laura and wanted 150k for me.
This is not suggestion but WARNING ! Sa-mp-10
They tought they can become rich becouse of me. But they not. Laura is clever person, so she tryed to locate me, first but cellphone, then by radio. She was succed and there was whole ACU in this case and all was looking for me. They thought they have best hideaway for me, but the was wrong. Thanks to army police with rescue.
This is not suggestion but WARNING ! Sa-mp-11
They came and surrounded whole hideout:
This is not suggestion but WARNING ! Sa-mp-12
This is not suggestion but WARNING ! Sa-mp-13

They though, they can escape:
This is not suggestion but WARNING ! Sa-mp-14

This is warning for all employees and applicants:
DO NOT CORRUPT

Or this can happen to you:
This is not suggestion but WARNING ! Sa-mp-15

I want thanks to whole Sheriff Department for good action on hijackers and thanks to Laura for locating me.

I can say this is suggestion to future applicant, Do not be corrupted.

2This is not suggestion but WARNING ! Empty Re: This is not suggestion but WARNING ! Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:36 pm

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

I'm very glad you succeeded to escape this situation.

3This is not suggestion but WARNING ! Empty Hi Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:58 pm

Yami_Kenji

Yami_Kenji

Man i think that guys should be fired,they arent trustfull ...my opinion only.

4This is not suggestion but WARNING ! Empty Re: This is not suggestion but WARNING ! Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:48 pm

Marco_Lorenzo

Marco_Lorenzo

They donĀ“t need to be fired, they are dead.

5This is not suggestion but WARNING ! Empty Re: This is not suggestion but WARNING ! Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:05 pm

Marco_Lorenzo

Marco_Lorenzo

cyclops

6This is not suggestion but WARNING ! Empty Re: This is not suggestion but WARNING ! Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:24 pm

Martin_Harrison

Martin_Harrison
Admin

Seriously... I know this is IC... but we need to make a decision regarding disgruntled ex-employees... first COCO and now these guys. I think before anyone can join they have to sign a OOC contract saying they won't do this type of shitz after they left.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum