Los Santos Civil Security Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Los Santos Civil Security Services

Welcome to LS-CSS. We are providing our clients with well-trained security guards, to guard events, restaurants, hotels, shops etc. Safety first!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Brian] Suggestion's

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Brian] Suggestion's Empty [Brian] Suggestion's Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:39 pm

Brian_Gray

Brian_Gray

Well just let me say i like this "Faction" It's well organized, the logo is just beatiful and i'm loving it. My suggestion is about the skin's we will use.. We probably will have to use security skins so why not create or find some mods of security people and post here so people can start to use them? Well i say this because i hate to see everyone looking the same as the guy beside him. I think we should try to have people looking different from each other. It's way more cooler. Very Happy

2[Brian] Suggestion's Empty RE: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:41 pm

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

Well... there are already 4 security guard looks available. We can use them and maybe ask -if we are getting scripted- if only WE can use these looks. That would be awesome.

But yes, downloading guard mods is nice too, but no one else can see the mod.

But I like your thoughts.

3[Brian] Suggestion's Empty [Brian] Suggestion's Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:57 pm

Brian_Gray

Brian_Gray

I'm happy to know that. Because i thought that if we use mod's you could have a security guard, maybe with a belt, like tool belt, with the thing's you mencioned in the forum, thing's like: gun holster, flashlight, metal detector and a radio. Then in the coat or shirt that the security guard would use the company's Logo in the right side or something like that and maybe in the back saying: "LS CSS" and a little down of that like a subtitle: "Safety First".

4[Brian] Suggestion's Empty Re: [Brian] Suggestion's Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:05 pm

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

Yeah, would be nice, but I prefer 'Los Santos Civil Security'on the back. Then people know we are security guards, you know? Razz

5[Brian] Suggestion's Empty Re: [Brian] Suggestion's Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:13 pm

Brian_Gray

Brian_Gray

Ye i know but for them to see they would have to use the mods to see Very Happy

6[Brian] Suggestion's Empty Re: [Brian] Suggestion's Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:15 pm

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

I know, but just to add realism. :p

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: