Los Santos Civil Security Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Los Santos Civil Security Services

Welcome to LS-CSS. We are providing our clients with well-trained security guards, to guard events, restaurants, hotels, shops etc. Safety first!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Martin] Suggestions [04 July]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Martin] Suggestions [04 July] Empty [Martin] Suggestions [04 July] Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:36 pm

Martin_Harrison

Martin_Harrison
Admin

Alright, here are some of my suggestions.

1) The Promotions / Discharges / Suspensions are actually supposed to be handled by the Human Resources Department (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_resources). So that will have to change. - ACCEPTED
2) Administrative Department -> Administration Department - ACCEPTED
3) Please add a forum for the Administration Department (and make me a moderator please), it will let us get organized. - ACCEPTED
4) We need to start advertising more for permanent clients. - PENDING
5) Need to get someone who can supply us with batons (night sticks) - PENDING
6) Need to have a meeting with the mayor in person to see if she can contract us to do something - ACCEPTED
7) Make a "General Discussion" forum on the board - ACCEPTED

That is all I can think about now. I will add to this thread when I get more.

Last edited by Laura_John on Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:44 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : UPDATED)

2[Martin] Suggestions [04 July] Empty RE: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:58 pm

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

Yes, Good suggestions - again.

3[Martin] Suggestions [04 July] Empty Re: [Martin] Suggestions [04 July] Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:06 pm

David_Paxton

And with that Administration Department have nothing to do...

4[Martin] Suggestions [04 July] Empty Re: [Martin] Suggestions [04 July] Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:16 pm

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

John_Phagan wrote:And with that Administration Department have nothing to do...

You mean they got nothing to do? No job?

5[Martin] Suggestions [04 July] Empty Re: [Martin] Suggestions [04 July] Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:19 pm

Martin_Harrison

Martin_Harrison
Admin

Actually we have a load to do. Once I can start posting in the Administration forum, I will make a complete todo list.

6[Martin] Suggestions [04 July] Empty Re: [Martin] Suggestions [04 July] Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:26 am

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

True.

7[Martin] Suggestions [04 July] Empty Re: [Martin] Suggestions [04 July] Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:41 pm

Martin_Harrison

Martin_Harrison
Admin

Updated.

8[Martin] Suggestions [04 July] Empty Re: [Martin] Suggestions [04 July] Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:53 am

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

Meeting will be arranged. Thanks for the idea.

9[Martin] Suggestions [04 July] Empty Re: [Martin] Suggestions [04 July] Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:15 pm

Martin_Harrison

Martin_Harrison
Admin

Updated

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum