Los Santos Civil Security Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Los Santos Civil Security Services

Welcome to LS-CSS. We are providing our clients with well-trained security guards, to guard events, restaurants, hotels, shops etc. Safety first!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application Tom_Constantino [ACCEPTED - Academy 2]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Marco_Lorenzo

Marco_Lorenzo

[size=150]Personal Details[/size]

(( IC ))

1) Surname: Constantino
1.1) First names: Tom
1.2) Gender: male
1.3) Phone number: 106 53 47
1.4) current Adress: Blueberry

2) Are you Currently in employment?: Yes

2.1) If yes, what is your current occupation?: I am car mechanic, but I am doing it only for money. I can cancel it whenever I want.

3) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: Yes, one time. I was in police chase.But I think it´s isn´t so serious.

4) Have you ever served time in prison?: No, only in jail, for that chase.

5) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes
5.1) Has your driving license ever been suspended?: No

6) Collaboratively describe yourself (Min. 1 paragraphs) and why you wish to become a MultiSec security guard (minimal 2 paragrahps):
I am 30 years old. I am hardly working man who are looking for better job. I like working with partners. I like bodybuilding, driving and shooting too. That is my dream to have a job like this.

I want to becaome security guard because it´s my dream. I´ve always wanted to be a cop, but the told I am not good for them. So I want to apply here, because I am sure, this is right job for me.
I like helpping people and I think this is a best chance for it. I was doing personal bodyguard and driver to many rich people in the city. I hope you will answer my application soon.

(( OOC ))

1) Gender: Male
1.1)In-game level: 8
1.2) Age: 18
1.3) Geographical location: Slovakia
1.4) Past character names + Levels: N/A

2) Screenshot of your admin record(s) [For ALL past accounts please]:

Application Tom_Constantino [ACCEPTED - Academy 2] 2u6pbwg

3) Can you communicate effectively in the English language?: If you think only writting, yes I can. But i can´t speak english very well.

4) Tell us about yourself and why you want to become a MultiSec Security guard: So, I am 18 years old and I know how to RP all situations. I´ve
always wanted to be a cop, but they denied my application. I can play about 3-7 hours per day.

5) Do you posses any Law Enforcement Knowledge?: No
5.1) If yes, explain fully: I was only personal bodyguard and driver.

6) Do you know your way around Los Santos well?: Sure, I know.

[size=150]References[/size]

If you have any references from a current guard in MultiSec security services, insert them here.

Guard's name: No.

Current rank: N/A

Quotation: N/A

[size=150]Additional information / questions / concerns[/size]

1.) My fails in admin record are from my beginning. I was completely noob and now I know how to play RP gamemode.
2.) Do I need a Teamspeak or Ventrillo for this job? Because I can´t speak english very well.
3.) This is official faction or unnofficial organisation ?
4.) I can use my private vehicles too.
5.) Weekly payment ?
6.) I am seriously interrested in this job, so I hope, you will accept me.

Regards,
Tom, Constantino

2Application Tom_Constantino [ACCEPTED - Academy 2] Empty RE: Application Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:40 pm

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

Application Tom_Constantino [ACCEPTED - Academy 2] M9an0h
Accepted

Dear sir,

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. The next academy will take place at 19:30 hours ((servertime)) on wednesday 23th of June, located at #9 Geller Road, Commerce. The big office complex just east of LSPD. If you're not able to attend to the academy, please send this in a reply message with the right information. Feel free to invite your friends to place an application on our site to become a fully pledged Security guard. We hope we answered all your questions for now.

Notes: ((Please note that this company isn't a scripted faction yet. You have to use your own personal vehicles for a while. If you don't have one, you'll have to go with someone else. If there are further questions, forum PM me.))

Marco_Lorenzo

Marco_Lorenzo

Hello, I am sorry, but I can´t came to academy at Wednesday. I can be there today or Thursday.

(( Sorry, but family holiday, Tomorrow, Wendsday and Thursday. And car isn´t problem, I have Huntley, Merit and Freeway))

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

Tom_Constantino wrote:Hello, I am sorry, but I can´t came to academy at Wednesday. I can be there today or Thursday.

(( Sorry, but family holiday, Tomorrow, Wendsday and Thursday. And car isn´t problem, I have Huntley, Merit and Freeway))

(( The next academy after wednesday will be on friday. 19:30 hours. ))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum