Los Santos Civil Security Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Los Santos Civil Security Services

Welcome to LS-CSS. We are providing our clients with well-trained security guards, to guard events, restaurants, hotels, shops etc. Safety first!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Martin Harrison] Resignation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Martin Harrison] Resignation Empty [Martin Harrison] Resignation Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:21 am

Martin_Harrison

Martin_Harrison
Admin

Hello LS-CSS,

I am handing in my letter of resignation from the Los Santos Civil Security Services, because my interest has gone in a medical direction. I would however love to inform you that this is not the last time you hear of me in the professional arena, as I am still very willing to do administration and other tasks if the High Command will let me, my loyalty never dies from a workplace I am committed to.

With your permission, I would still like to have access to certain areas of the database ((retired guards)), so that I can still help out here and there, and keep on suggesting things for LS-CSS.

I wish you the best of luck!

For the last time under the rank,
Staff Sergeant Martin Harrison

2[Martin Harrison] Resignation Empty Re: [Martin Harrison] Resignation Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:35 am

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

Good luck in the future, Martin. Unfortunately you have to leave us.

You will receive admins rights soon. Permission granted. YOu did a great job in LS-CSS.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum