Los Santos Civil Security Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Los Santos Civil Security Services

Welcome to LS-CSS. We are providing our clients with well-trained security guards, to guard events, restaurants, hotels, shops etc. Safety first!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Catherine Vega [DENIED]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Catherine Vega [DENIED] Empty Catherine Vega [DENIED] Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:54 pm

Catherin

Personal Details

1) Surname: Vega
1.1) First names: Catherine
1.2) Age: 20
1.3) Gender: Female
1.4) Phone number: 8789
1.5) Current Adress: 146 Richman Road

2) Are you Currently in employment?: No.

2.1) If yes, what is your current occupation?: N/A

3) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: No.

4) Have you ever served time in prison?: No.

5) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes.
5.1) Has your driving license ever been suspended?: No.

6) Do you have a firearm license?: No.

7) Tell us something about yourself and why you wish to become a Los Santos Civil Security Services guard (minimum 200 words): I am a laid-back type of woman, that, when need be, can be very determined, hard-working and precise. I moved to Los Santos in order to seek more opportunities within Civil Defense fields. In San Jose, where I lived for the majority of my life, I was apart of the police force than enforced rules, arrested rule-breakers and overall protected the security and well-being of all citizens. I am incredibly interested in joining your team, and believe that the Civil Security Services can benefit from my experience.

(( OOC ))

1) Gender: Female
1.1) In-game level: 17
1.2) Age: 17
1.3) Geographical location: Canada
1.4) Past character names + Levels: Laura_Manelli, Laura_Rivera

2) Screenshot of your admin record(s) [For ALL past accounts please]: Catherine Vega [DENIED] 104q6bb

3) For how long have you been playing on LS-RP?: November 2009.

4) How many hours do you play every day?: Average of 5.

5) Have you been member of another factions?: Yes.
5a) If yes, which factions and why did you leave?: LSPD.

6) Can you communicate effectively in the English language?: Yes.

7) Tell us about yourself and why you want to become a Los Santos Civil Security Services guard (minimum 100 words): I think it'll be a fun experience, and I've always enjoyed working with factions, specifically enforcing rules. I think I'll have a lot of fun, meet new friends and benefit from the experience.

Cool Do you posses any Law Enforcement Knowledge?: Yes.
8.1) If yes, explain fully: I was in the LSPD for four months, and am well aware of the basic laws.

9) Do you know your way around Los Santos well?: Yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

References

N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2Catherine Vega [DENIED] Empty Re: Catherine Vega [DENIED] Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:56 am

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

Catherine Vega [DENIED] M9an0h

Denied

Dear miss,

We regret to inform you that your application has been denied due to the reasons stated below:

- Lack of effort

Notes: You are allowed to re-apply directly after this one. You got my permission, but put some more effort in it.

Feel free to e-mail us for any further questions.support@ls-css.com

Kind regards,

Laura John
Acting director of LS-CSS

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum