Los Santos Civil Security Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Los Santos Civil Security Services

Welcome to LS-CSS. We are providing our clients with well-trained security guards, to guard events, restaurants, hotels, shops etc. Safety first!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joseph_Parker [DENIED]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Joseph_Parker [DENIED] Empty Joseph_Parker [DENIED] Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:23 am

joseph_parker

Personal Details

1) Surname: Parker
1.1) First names: Joseph
1.2) Age: 25
1.3) Gender: Male
1.4) Phone number: 1069008
1.5) Current Adress: Jefferson hotel

2) Are you Currently in employment?: Yes

2.1) If yes, what is your current occupation?: I'm private driver

3) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: Never

4) Have you ever served time in prison?: No

5) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes
5.1) Has your driving license ever been suspended?: never

6) Do you have a firearm license?: No

7) Tell us something about yourself and why you wish to become a Los Santos Civil Security Services guard (minimum 200 words):

My name is Joseph Parker, I was born at Avignon in France. I moved to France in 1995 when I am 10 years old, to go in Los santos where I do all my education. In 2000 my parents were slaughtered during a theft of car by a gang. Los santos has a rate of crime which augment everything in days.
After this shock, I decided to do my best to respect laws for all.
I would like to be a civil security guard since my childhood, I remember when I played outside with my friends, I was always a officier or a guard. I'm honest and have respect for people. I think it is a job for me. I want to be one of them who saves people and life. I know every street in Los Santos and I think this can help a lot. I have a great driving skill and learn very fast. I read a lot of book in guard and now I'm ready to do this job.

(( OOC ))

1) Gender: Male
1.1) In-game level: 3
1.2) Age: 20
1.3) Geographical location: France
1.4) Past character names + Levels: N/A

2) Screenshot of your admin record(s) [For ALL past accounts please]: Joseph_Parker [DENIED] Sanstitreld

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

3) For how long have you been playing on LS-RP?: 14 days

4) How many hours do you play every day?: 4-5 hours

5) Have you been member of another factions?: No
5a) If yes, which factions and why did you leave?: N/A

6) Can you communicate effectively in the English language?: Yes , and french

7) Tell us about yourself and why you want to become a Los Santos Civil Security Services guard (minimum 100 words):
I would like to be a Los santos Civil security services guard because I want join a good faction and try to help a faction with my experience, I hate gang . I play in Role play server since a long time and I ameliorated my english and my roleplay and now I want to have a experience in faction to work my rp. I want to join a good faction serious but fun. I'm hardworker and have respect for people, I have a strong passion for beiing a guard and I were a police officer in other server and I like it, and want work in team.

Cool Do you posses any Law Enforcement Knowledge?: No
8.1) If yes, explain fully:

9) Do you know your way around Los Santos well?: Yes, I play since a long time

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

References

If you have any references from a current guard in Los Santos Civil Security Services, insert them here.

Guard's name:

Current rank:

Quotation:

2Joseph_Parker [DENIED] Empty Re: Joseph_Parker [DENIED] Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:08 am

David_Paxton

Joseph_Parker [DENIED] M9an0h
Denied

Dear applicant,

We regret to inform you that your application has been denied. Reasons stated below.

- Lack of effort.
- Numerous grammar/spelling mistakes.
- Too short story. Write at least 200 words.

Notes: Feel free to reapply in 2 days time with an improved application.

Kind regards,
Sgt. David Paxton
Head of Human Resources Department

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum