Los Santos Civil Security Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Los Santos Civil Security Services

Welcome to LS-CSS. We are providing our clients with well-trained security guards, to guard events, restaurants, hotels, shops etc. Safety first!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Criminal Record

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Criminal Record Empty Criminal Record Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:01 pm

Marco_Lorenzo

Marco_Lorenzo

All new applicats and students should post screen of Criminal record, To prevent kidnapps, robberys and shit like in past.

2Criminal Record Empty Re: Criminal Record Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:31 pm

Martin_Harrison

Martin_Harrison
Admin

Or better yet, we RP doing background checks on everyone.

3Criminal Record Empty Re: Criminal Record Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:47 am

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

How are you planning to check your own criminal record? you'll have to pay for that to PD.

4Criminal Record Empty Re: Criminal Record Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:35 am

Marco_Lorenzo

Marco_Lorenzo

Laura_John wrote:How are you planning to check your own criminal record? you'll have to pay for that to PD.

(( I´ve get my criminal record oocly, for free. From that Luke or so. He send me it via forum PM))

5Criminal Record Empty Re: Criminal Record Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:24 pm

Martin_Harrison

Martin_Harrison
Admin

Laura_John wrote:How are you planning to check your own criminal record? you'll have to pay for that to PD.

If PD asks for money we can take it to court... just to let you know...

6Criminal Record Empty Re: Criminal Record Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:52 pm

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

Martin_Harrison wrote:

No, there's an official website where you can request your criminal record. This costs money.

7Criminal Record Empty Re: Criminal Record Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:09 pm

Martin_Harrison

Martin_Harrison
Admin

Laura_John wrote:
Martin_Harrison wrote:

No, there's an official website where you can request your criminal record. This costs money.

(( This game is really not RP anymore, IRL you don't pay for your own information. ))

Jeeze, I think they are breaking some kind of part of the U.S. Constitution by doing this... I wonder if D.C. knows about this...

8Criminal Record Empty Re: Criminal Record Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:11 pm

Francois_Coetsee

Francois_Coetsee

Martin_Harrison wrote:
Laura_John wrote:
Martin_Harrison wrote:

(( This game is really not RP anymore, IRL you don't pay for your own information. ))

Jeeze, I think they are breaking some kind of part of the U.S. Constitution by doing this... I wonder if D.C. knows about this...

The money you normally pay for stuff like that is an Administration fee...

9Criminal Record Empty Re: Criminal Record Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:46 pm

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

Francois_Coetsee wrote:
Martin_Harrison wrote:
Laura_John wrote:
Martin_Harrison wrote:

The money you normally pay for stuff like that is an Administration fee...

Your first post, rofl

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]