Los Santos Civil Security Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to LS-CSS. We are providing our clients with well-trained security guards, to guard events, restaurants, hotels, shops etc. Safety first!

You are not connected. Please login or register

**Notice: Top Priority**

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1**Notice: Top Priority** Empty **Notice: Top Priority** Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:56 pm

Martin_Harrison

Martin_Harrison
Admin

PRIORITY

Hello,

Our new top priority (as said by The Director), is to assist the LSPD and its ACU in tracking down Benjamin_Kingston, and Andrew_Scott. Other than that they have an associate, which looks like *desc. Jake_Kingston.*

Also: The Director has been contacted by Andrew_Scott by phone again, which means our employees are not out of harm's way yet. I ask all employees to be extremely aware of their surroundings, and please (this my be ironic), do not talk to strangers. I, myself, am under suspicion that a certain ACU agent may be part of them, but that is merely a theory.

These men are EXTREMELY dangerous, and are not to be messed with. We know for certain that they own a Bullet, a Maverick, and possibly a Sultan. Be wary, be alert, and do not trust anyone! ((Especially if they have a mask on.))

Sincerely,
SSgt Martin Harrison,
Head of the Administration Department,

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]