Los Santos Civil Security Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Los Santos Civil Security Services

Welcome to LS-CSS. We are providing our clients with well-trained security guards, to guard events, restaurants, hotels, shops etc. Safety first!

You are not connected. Please login or register

weapons

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1weapons Empty weapons Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:06 pm

Chris_Deron

Chris_Deron

don't no if this has been asked or mentioned but is there anyone with a weapon license who can get some nightsticks or bats for when we patrol the complex would be helpfull unfortunatly i don't no anyone =(

2weapons Empty Re: weapons Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:39 pm

Martin_Harrison

Martin_Harrison
Admin

I know someone, he has done very professional work for me before. I contacted him, but his secretary said that they are out of order for a while.

3weapons Empty Re: weapons Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:25 pm

Chris_Deron

Chris_Deron

okay well thanks for trying if i can get hold of anyone i will post it here unless someone already knows someone Very Happy

4weapons Empty Re: weapons Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:33 pm

Chris_Deron

Chris_Deron

just found out something about 'bats they can be bought from a 24/7

um The bat is a commonly used melee weapons due to it's price, ease to get and effectiveness. They can be purchased from any 24/7 by typing /buy1 3

from the ls-rp forums.

5weapons Empty Re: weapons Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:08 am

Martin_Harrison

Martin_Harrison
Admin

Chris_Deron wrote:just found out something about 'bats they can be bought from a 24/7

um The bat is a commonly used melee weapons due to it's price, ease to get and effectiveness. They can be purchased from any 24/7 by typing /buy1 3

from the ls-rp forums.

Yeah but bats are a'bit weird looking for a security company. We need night sticks and tasers (SD pistols).

6weapons Empty Re: weapons Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:24 am

Chris_Deron

Chris_Deron

well night sticks can be bought from gun dealers and no idea how we get tazers would have to go to the lspd to ask them to issue some for the company as we are sort of helping the lspd in a way

7weapons Empty Re: weapons Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:47 am

Martin_Harrison

Martin_Harrison
Admin

Chris_Deron wrote:well night sticks can be bought from gun dealers and no idea how we get tazers would have to go to the lspd to ask them to issue some for the company as we are sort of helping the lspd in a way

They won't. We can RP the SD Pistol being a taser.

8weapons Empty Re: weapons Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:59 am

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

Martin_Harrison wrote:I know someone, he has done very professional work for me before. I contacted him, but his secretary said that they are out of order for a while.

That's allright, but I want to be sure he's allowed to sell us firearms.

9weapons Empty Re: weapons Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:58 am

Chris_Deron

Chris_Deron

hmm laura you could try speaking to the police about getting some tazers if possible if we cant get firearms

10weapons Empty Re: weapons Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:11 pm

Yami_Kenji

Yami_Kenji

Yea,we should have taizers and nightsticks i think they things that we need to use.
We can try ask PD or make a deal or so to get this to things..

11weapons Empty Re: weapons Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:18 pm

Martin_Harrison

Martin_Harrison
Admin

Laura_John wrote:
Martin_Harrison wrote:I know someone, he has done very professional work for me before. I contacted him, but his secretary said that they are out of order for a while.

That's allright, but I want to be sure he's allowed to sell us firearms.

I don't know if he sells guns, but he sells night sticks.

12weapons Empty Re: weapons Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:18 pm

Cody_Thompson

Cody_Thompson

Since I've got a friend at the DFL, I'd like to notice you of the fact that if your friends with weapon licenses provide YOU with guns/weapons bough from HIS license, you are both committing a crime.

Rather get a weapon license yourself, each of you.

13weapons Empty Re: weapons Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:52 pm

Chris_Deron

Chris_Deron

i just put in an app for a weapon license have no crim record and explained my new occupation and what we/i do so should hopefully get one

14weapons Empty Re: weapons Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:23 am

Yami_Kenji

Yami_Kenji

Laura is trying to get us a deal to all of the menbers have the license i prefer wait a bit tho..I hope that Laura can manage it Smile
Or i must apply for the weapon license to i have no criminal record.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum