Los Santos Civil Security Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Los Santos Civil Security Services

Welcome to LS-CSS. We are providing our clients with well-trained security guards, to guard events, restaurants, hotels, shops etc. Safety first!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Other sugestion about what we can do..

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Other sugestion about what we can do.. Empty Other sugestion about what we can do.. Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:55 pm

Yami_Kenji

Yami_Kenji

I was checking in youtube some kind of security and i came across with this video and i think is good, and we can make some of this shown in the video hope you guys like it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U9IUPc9JLc

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

The Movie has nice things though, but we are already providing the most of them.

- security for events
- bodyguarding
- transportation proceidures
- house/property security
- and maybe a temporarily safehouse for our cliƫnts if they are in danger. I like the valuable transportation idea, with the security van, but admins will never add that one to LSRP for us. But we can try.

Yami_Kenji

Yami_Kenji

Ok, i'm just trying to help i will try search mods thanks for the time.

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

Yes, thank you for that. Of course we appreciate all suggestions.

5Other sugestion about what we can do.. Empty Re: Other sugestion about what we can do.. Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:40 pm

Brian_Gray

Brian_Gray

I've seen the video and i think maybe we should include Detective's because if you are robbed or something they could hire us to find out who did it or maybe if someone stole your car we could have detectives to find the guilty and bring him to justice. Maybe even have lawyers for our costumers. We can do so much thing's Very Happy

And i know that security doesnt include lawyer's but its for the good of the people for their Safety, keeping the bad guys off the street.

6Other sugestion about what we can do.. Empty Re: Other sugestion about what we can do.. Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:42 pm

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

Brian_Gray wrote:I've seen the video and i think maybe we should include Detective's because if you are robbed or something they could hire us to find out who did it or maybe if someone stole your car we could have detectives to find the guilty and bring him to justice. Maybe even have lawyers for our costumers. We can do so much thing's Very Happy

And i know that security doesnt include lawyer's but its for the good of the people for their Safety, keeping the bad guys off the street.

This is more a PD case.

7Other sugestion about what we can do.. Empty Re: Other sugestion about what we can do.. Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:44 pm

Brian_Gray

Brian_Gray

Ok, im sorry only trying to give some new ideas
Smile

8Other sugestion about what we can do.. Empty Re: Other sugestion about what we can do.. Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:50 pm

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

Brian_Gray wrote:Ok, im sorry only trying to give some new ideas
Smile

No worries. We like ideas. That's the point of creating this section.

Just giving my opinion about it .xD

Rovan White

Great to see my created video there

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]