Los Santos Civil Security Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Los Santos Civil Security Services

Welcome to LS-CSS. We are providing our clients with well-trained security guards, to guard events, restaurants, hotels, shops etc. Safety first!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Faction vehicles

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Faction vehicles Empty Faction vehicles Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:15 am

Marco_Lorenzo

Marco_Lorenzo

Huntleys are good, but Merit have got bad handling. What if we change it for another? for example Premier or Elegant would be better, or Sultan, but Sultans are so expesive.
And someone should make mod for premier, some Crown Victoria with hidden flashlight. And we should have own telephone number, like police. Is someone make a mod, he can put that number on vehicle.

I found this BMW. This should be perfect mod for Huntley.
Faction vehicles Bmw-x5-security-lights-small

and this one for Merit or Premier or Elegant:
Faction vehicles Audi-a8-w12-security-car-pictures

You know this mod?

2Faction vehicles Empty Re: Faction vehicles Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:42 am

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

Maybe we will change our vehicles to premiers because of the better handlings. But how much does a Premier and Elegant cost?

Would like to know. IF we're getting scripted, we'll need to have some money to buy vehicles for our faction.

And yes, I know the emergency lights mod, but I don't like that mod, don't know why. It's not very realistic.

3Faction vehicles Empty Re: Faction vehicles Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:56 am

David_Paxton

ELM can be used only by official government factions.

4Faction vehicles Empty Re: Faction vehicles Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:08 pm

Martin_Harrison

Martin_Harrison
Admin

Yeah, E.L.M. can only be used by government factions. I think make the Premier and Merit, and also Huntley the official vehicles.

These with less money get a Merit, and the others can get a Premier and Huntley.

5Faction vehicles Empty Re: Faction vehicles Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:37 pm

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

Yeah, Agreed with that. Smile

6Faction vehicles Empty Re: Faction vehicles Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:36 pm

Marco_Lorenzo

Marco_Lorenzo

I have Merit and Huntley, but Merit is brothers he gave me money to buy it. I have to sell it to him. -but i have my lovely Huntley with full security, so I and my group (Celso, Shawn and Brian) we want to use my Huntley Very Happy

7Faction vehicles Empty Re: Faction vehicles Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:55 pm

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

Go ahead. You're allowed till we are scripted. =)

8Faction vehicles Empty Re: Faction vehicles Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:59 pm

Matt_Pearson

Matt_Pearson

I'd say go with the Premier, mostly cause in the PD, most guys RP it as a Ford Crown Victoria, and most security agencies use that vehicle, or the Chevrolet Impala.

And yeah, ELM can only be used by government factions. Even security agencies IRL can't use their lights on public roads. Well, they can, but not to the extent that the police do. Like, they don't get any priority over other cars, and they have to follow all the traffic laws.

I was going to say that I could make you guys a vehicle skin for the Crown Vic or Impala (I've done a bit of modding for the PD), but as I'm typing this, I realized that you guys use the CIVILIAN versions of these cars, so EVERY Premier on the street would say "LS-CSS" on the side of it. And as we've already said, ELM is only for cops, so no point in giving you the unmarked car mods I have for PD and SD.

Unless of course, some of you would like versions without lights installed? I don't know...

EDIT: Why won't my signature show up? Anyways, I'm Matt, and I'm a SLO in the LSPD. Just registered here to help out with stuff from the PD side (UNOFFICIALLY of course) if I can.

Last edited by Matt_Pearson on Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : -)

9Faction vehicles Empty Re: Faction vehicles Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:58 pm

David_Paxton

We appreciate your effort. Good to see you here, you have some cool ideas. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum