Los Santos Civil Security Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Los Santos Civil Security Services

Welcome to LS-CSS. We are providing our clients with well-trained security guards, to guard events, restaurants, hotels, shops etc. Safety first!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jackson Reed [ACCEPTED - academy #3]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jackson Reed [ACCEPTED - academy #3] Empty Jackson Reed [ACCEPTED - academy #3] Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:23 am

Jackson_Reed

Personal Details

1) Surname: Reed
1.1) First names: Jackson
1.2) Age: 25
1.3) Gender: Male
1.4) Phone number: 5354
1.5) Current Adress: Temple, Fellini Road 19

2) Are you Currently in employment?: No.

2.1) If yes, what is your current occupation?: N/A

3) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: No.

4) Have you ever served time in prison?: No.

5) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes.
5.1) Has your driving license ever been suspended?: No.

6) Do you have a firearm license?: Yes.

7) Tell us something about yourself and why you wish to become a Los Santos Civil Security Services guard (minimum 200 words): I want to join LSCSS because I'm generally interested in security. Before I was in Atlas, a PMC, I liked it a lot but some wrong moves from the Administration changed it and eventually led to its downfall. After Atlases wrong actions I sought to become a Police officer which I thought would be the best thing I'd ever do in my life. But something was wrong there, I chased the people that had already done the wrongdoing instead of preventing the wrongdoing itself. After a month I left the PD and started some private work. That worked out well, but it was too small. So here I am seeking to become a member of the LSCSS.

I have extended training in most security related stuff. I know how to handle stressful situations as well as combat situations. Through the PD I've gained observing skills and extensive firearms training. And most important: I enjoy protecting people/stuff. Just guarding fits me perfectly, like if I was born to do it. And even though I don't want it to happen, I love the rush I get when a danger approaches and I need to reach for my firearm.

To sum it all up I want to get a job at LSCSS simply because I enjoy it I'm good at it. I've experienced life situations that have taught me how to act in different security situations and I fell like it is what I should do.

(( OOC ))

1) Gender:
1.1) In-game level: 12
1.2) Age: 13
1.3) Geographical location: Sweden
1.4) Past character names + Levels: N/A

2) Screenshot of your admin record(s) [For ALL past accounts please]: Jackson Reed [ACCEPTED - academy #3] AdminRecord

The jail was a misunderstanding, I got released afterwards. And the AFK's, yeah, been a little bored lately.

3) For how long have you been playing on LS-RP?: Around 5 months

4) How many hours do you play every day?: Depends on alot of stuff, but generally 4-6 hours.

5) Have you been member of another factions?: Yes.
5a) If yes, which factions and why did you leave?: The LSPD, I dont know what, just something felt wrong there.

6) Can you communicate effectively in the English language?: I certainly hope so.

7) Tell us about yourself and why you want to become a Los Santos Civil Security Services guard (minimum 100 words): I'm thirteen years old and live in Sweden. I want to join LSCSS because I've RPed with similar factions (Atlas and the PD) and enjoyed most of it. Since Atlas disappeared and the PD bored me of some reason I chose to try and join LSCSS. I'm kind of getting the felling that this is like a mix of Atlas and the PD which I think could be great, if it succeeds. I think I'd enjoy RPing here and that I'd fit in and be able to contribute to the faction. It just feels right and and I'm looking forward to the (hopefully) great RP.

Cool Do you posses any Law Enforcement Knowledge?: Not really.
8.1) If yes, explain fully: Only what I learnt from the LSPD in game.

9) Do you know your way around Los Santos well?: Pretty much, yeah.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

References

If you have any references from a current guard in Los Santos Civil Security Services, insert them here.

Guard's name: N/A

Current rank: N/A

Quotation: N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2Jackson Reed [ACCEPTED - academy #3] Empty Re: Jackson Reed [ACCEPTED - academy #3] Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:40 am

David_Paxton

Jackson Reed [ACCEPTED - academy #3] M9an0h
Accepted

Dear applicant,

Congratulations, we are glad to inform you that your application has been ACCEPTED. Next academy session will take place on 27th of June, at 19:30 at the Commerce Office Complex at Geller Road 19 east of LSPD.

Notes: Good luck

Kind regards,
Sgt. David Paxton
Head of Human Resources Department

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum