Los Santos Civil Security Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Los Santos Civil Security Services

Welcome to LS-CSS. We are providing our clients with well-trained security guards, to guard events, restaurants, hotels, shops etc. Safety first!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application Brian Gray [ACCEPTED - Academy #2]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Brian_Gr

[size=150]Personal Details[/size]

(( IC ))

1) Surname: Gray
1.1) First names: Brian
1.2) Gender: Male
1.3) Phone number: 106-69-69
1.4) current Adress: Blueberry

2) Are you Currently in employment?: Yes.

2.1) If yes, what is your current occupation?: Mechanic job, but only for paychecks i dont really do the job. I can leave if necessary.

3) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: No.

4) Have you ever served time in prison?: No.

5) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes.
5.1) Has your driving license ever been suspended?: No.

6) Collaboratively describe yourself (Min. 1 paragraphs) and why you wish to become a MultiSec security guard (minimal 2 paragrahps):

I'm nearly 25 year's old, i'm an hardworker, trustworthy person that takes his job a lot serius. I like to team work and help people. I'm also a funny person that get along with people really fast because i'm nice to all the people.

I want to become a security guard because i did some security job's as security at Grotti's and i enjoyed the feeling of beeing the man that had the responsability of protecting others, and when i finished the job i was well with myself, happy and realised that was the job i wanted, but Grotti's never called me again and i lost faith. But now i have it again. I really want to join this and help people to become safer on the streets and life itself.

(( OOC ))

1) Gender: Male
1.1)In-game level: 5
1.2) Age: 19
1.3) Geographical location: Portugal
1.4) Past character names + Levels: N/A

2) Screenshot of your admin record(s) [For ALL past accounts please]:

Application Brian Gray [ACCEPTED - Academy #2] Adminrecord

3) Can you communicate effectively in the English language?: Yes i can, both written as talked but talked with a little more difficulty.

4) Tell us about yourself and why you want to become a MultiSec Security guard:

Well, Im 19 years old and i'm serious with a great sense of responsability but also funny, hardworker, nice that get's along with people easily.

I want to become a Security because i like to help people and protect others, but in Real Life is harder, but i always wanted to protect the weaker person and abolish crime off the street's. I want to protect the one's that can't protect themselfes. I can play about 5 hour's per day if i'm not in vacation's from school. If i am in vacations i can play all day.

5) Do you posses any Law Enforcement Knowledge?: No.
5.1) If yes, explain fully: IG i worked as a security in Grotti's and Boss liked it. So i think i'm probably good.

6) Do you know your way around Los Santos well?: Yes.

[size=150]References[/size]

If you have any references from a current guard in MultiSec security services, insert them here.

Guard's name: Tom_Constantino

Current rank: Academy still

Quotation: N/A

[size=150]Additional information / questions / concerns[/size]

2Application Brian Gray [ACCEPTED - Academy #2] Empty RE: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:02 pm

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

Application Brian Gray [ACCEPTED - Academy #2] M9an0h
Accepted

Dear sir,

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. The next academy will take place on Friday 25th of June, at 19:30 hours. ((Servertime)) Located at the big glass building just east of LSPD in Commerce. We hope this answered all of your questions. If not, send me a forum PM.

Kind regards,

Laura John
Director of LS-CSS

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum